We provide the audit service with the highest quality and integrity, complying with the professional standards issued by national and international regulatory bodies. We use the highest technology to document our audit work, so that our work is reflected in electronic databases complying with the quality standards that are required by professional practice. We offer personalized attention based on the analysis and knowledge of each client.
Audit services provide an independent point of view about accounting practices and their business risks. Our technical reference framework is the International Audit Standards and in combination with our policies and procedures for the review of internal control, we offer to build trust and opportunity for your financial statements.
* Audit of financial statements
* Audit of financial statements for tax purposes
* Preparation and / or review of tax annexes: SIPRED, SIPIAD, DISIF, etc.
* Special reviews:
-Reports on previously agreed procedures
-Reports by standard procedures to testify
-Conversion to various accounting practices (International standards, USGAAP, etc.)
-Reviews of a regulatory nature (According to financial rules, tax, etc.)
– Purchase audit (Due diligence)
-Physical inventory of materials and fixed assets
* IMSS and INFONAVIT opinion
* Opinion of local contributions
* Accounting and tax diagnosis
* Accounting supervision
* Support in the restatement of financial statements
* Debugging accounts
* Portfolio arches
* Consultancy in accounting aspects
The MR internal audit service supports you in the following key aspects:
- Analysis and Opinion on internal control
- Internal audit outsourcing.
- Internal Control Audit Service on accounting processes, required by the CNBV
- Review of complex business areas with specialized personnel.
- Consulting work for review of:
- Internal control policies and procedures established by the administration in order to offer recommendations on improvements to such internal control procedures.
- Review of controls and formats used in the operating cycles of income-accounts receivable, expenses-accounts payable, payroll and treasury.
- Ensure that the internal audit department has sufficient personnel and knowledge to adequately cover the company in all its locations.
Improve the organization and / or design the structure of the internal audit department.
- Evaluate the planning, risk assessment and prioritization of areas to be audited.
- Evaluation, design and recommendation of the Measurement Indicators on specific risks that your company or business should use.
- Diagnostics of the internal audit department, quality control and evaluation of the internal audit department.
- Fraud investigation and prevention.